Updated: Jan 29
What better way to curb your sweet tooth than creating some that hits all the spots, chocolate, peanut butter and on the healthier side.
Especially if they are macro friendly and the boys absolutely love them. Caramel Peanut Butter chocolate chip
I finally found my cookbook The Saints Plate and the Sinners Dinner by @emilyfrisella and was able to make these cookies.
THEY ARE AHHHHHMAZING!!
They are sooo delicious that I couldn't keep them around for long. The boys were devouring these be the second.
I’ve been waiting till I got the caramel latte protein powder from @1stphorm if you want to try the best tasting protein the link is in my bio. There isn’t a flavor I don’t like so yuummmyy!
Highly recommend this cookbook. So many great recipes to pick from that I'll definitely be sharing more of.
But these cookies are 🔥🔥
Caramel Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie
By, Emily Frisella
2/3 cup old fashion oats
1 cup 1st phorm Level-1 Caramel Latte Protein powder
1 TSP baking soda
2/3 cup brown sugar substitute
1 1/2 TSP vanilla extract
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1 cup of natural peanut butter
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. In a small bowl combine oats, protein and baking soda
2. In a large bowl blend with hand mixer: peanut butter, brown sugar substitute, eggs and vanilla extract.
3. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix using a hand mixer until well combined. Then, using a wooden Spoon, fold in chocolate chips.
4. Drop on ungreased baking sheet using medium spoon. Lightly press the top to slightly flatten. Bake for 9-11 minutes then remove from oven and allow cookies to cool
5. Remove the cookies from the baking sheet and place onto a cooling rack. Let cool completely then transfer to a airtight container.
The macros per cookie are: